Is moving out of state during a separation considered child abandonment? Posted on June 27, 2011

I live in SC. My wife and I are separated and she has temporary custody of our two minor children until our divorce in May 2012. If I move out of state, is that considered child abandonment?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: