Is moisture collected around the windows of a home considered the tenants responsibility? Posted on May 09, 2011

My old landlord is billing me for water damage around the big bay living room window and in all the bedroom windows too. The house had single pane windows and we live in Spokane, Washington. Can she do this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: