Is it right to be convicted of a misdemeanor for selling cigarettes? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2011

I was confused when cop blamed me to sell cigarettes to any minor, but since my store's camera system was down I did not have any proof to prove it at that time. I did not provide receipt to anyone recalling past tobacco transactions. In which case, they do not have proof whether the cigarettes were sold from this store, or the minor was lying. The cops came to the store and inquire about the incident. They may have been undercover for the state. I am give a court date do not know what to do. Have I been convicted of a misdemeanor? Please help me or suggest me what are my options. I really appreciate it.

We recommend you hire a criminal lawyer as soon as possible before your court date. Your lawyer will help you with all your rights and options. Good luck.