Is it possible to receive less probation time if my charges were dropped? 2 Answers as of July 22, 2011

if I am charged with statutory rape and receive 15 years on probation with no prison time, and was originally charged with 3 child molestation charges as well as stat rape and they were dropped because I didn't have sex with the 3 minors, did I receive justice and if not could I receive less time on probation?

We are criminal defense lawyers in Augusta and Martinez and Evans, Georgia. Just as it is impossible to predict what a court will do, it is also difficult to guess whether an outcome would have been different based upon other facts. Since you received a probationary sentence, it would, without knowing all the facts, appear that you got a good outcome. You should discuss your concerns and options at this point with your own attorney.
The question does NOT make sense. Is this something that is going to happen, or something that has happened? IF you did not have sex with anyone why would you ever plead guilty? Were you advised by your attorney? How can anyone on the internet advise you when he/she has absolutely no facts, except that you did not have sex with anyone? Good luck.