Is it possible to press charges on someone telling you to kill yourself and threatens you? 1 Answers as of August 18, 2014

My daughter was talking to this boy several months ago and just last night he told her "go cut yourself to death you stupid dumb lying piece of trash bitch. Hope you enjoy burning in hell where you belong you dirty drunk smoking skank." My daughter tells me that he has threatened her before telling her he will "destroy the rest of her". I have proof for the first, but the second one she had taken a screenshot of the message in case she lost it, her phone was completely soaked at the pool. I am worried for my daughter’s well-being, she has self-harmed in the past while talking to him (it is not the first time he has told her to kill herself). She has scars on her legs and arms. I want justice anyway I can for my daughter. For any information you can bring to me as soon as possible I would very much appreciate it.

Talk to the police, juvenile authorities depending on age of the child. Harassing phone calls are illegal. Talk to police now.