Is it possible to lessen my DUI charges? 2 Answers as of August 08, 2011

It's going on two years since I was given a dui. I have paid my fines, enrolled in classes, and now they are saying I have to take random alcohol test (where I have to call in everyday to see if my color is up). I blew a .01 bac, so should I even have gotten a dui, and can a get a lawyer now and fight this? I cant do the random thing, I have no license and cant find a ride at just any given moment.

Sounds like you have resolved the case and it is over. There is nothing that I know of that you can do to have the DUI set aside. Contact the Alabama Department of Public Safety and they will advise you of what steps need to be taken to have your driver's license reinstated. If the Judge has ordered you to comply with random drug/alcohol testing you must do so, unless otherwise excused by the Court.