Is it possible to keep a drug charge off my record by entering a no contest plea in court? 6 Answers as of August 25, 2015

If I plead ‘no contest’ can I keep this off my record? Pot and other paraphernalia in my roommate’s room were found by police officers when they came and searched with a warrant last week. There was some other stuff in the kitchen, but there was nothing in my room since I don’t do drugs.

A "no contest" plea is the same as a "guilty" plea in criminal courts. It will show up as a conviction.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Missouri does not have "no contest" pleas. Hire an attorney to take care of this for you. Your attorney can probably get the charges reduced to a lesser offense, or dismissed completely, depending on which court your case is in and whether you have prior drug-related convictions.
No contest goes on your record as a conviction.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
A no contest plea is considered a guilty plea.
No contest will not do the trick, and will result in your conviction of a drug offense which will be on your record and haunt you for years and years to come. Engage an attorney immediately and defend yourself vigorously, or, at least get yourself into a program which will not result in a permanent record if you satisfactorily complete it.
    Quite the opposite. Pleading "no contest" is the same as pleading "guilty." Hire a lawyer before you do something you will regret.