Is it possible to have a breaking and entering charge expunged? 1 Answers as of January 17, 2011

I have received a breaking and entering charge in 2003 and now I have a family and am unable to get a decent job due to my conviction. Can I get this expunged in Illinois?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
Unfortunately, a felony conviction cannot be expunged in Illinois. All felony convictions, unless certain drug offenses, aren't expungable. Your only recourse is to file for a governor's pardon, this is done through the state's parole and pardon board, and the likelihood of success is minimal, but anything's possible.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 1/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: