Is it possible to get a visa for my younger daughter if I decided to stay here alone in the US? 2 Answers as of April 23, 2015

My wife, eldest daughter and I have B1 visas except my younger daughter.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
A b1 visa is a tourist visa. Therefore, you cannot use that tourist visa to get another tourist visa for someone else even though they are for a part of your family. A tourist visa is a limited time visa for you to come to the United States to visit for a limited and specific period of time. after that specific time has elapsed, you will have to leave the United States. you can't just decide to stay in the US just because you received a tourist visa.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/23/2015
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
If you stayed in the US, probably not. Consult with an attorney.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/21/2015
Click to View More Answers: