Is it possible to get the content of text messages from a phone provider and if so, does this require a subpoena? 1 Answers as of September 08, 2017

I am going through some very difficult times with my family. I am facing divorce, and wish at all costs to avoid that. In an attempt to save what is left of my marriage, I would like to provide my husband with copies of text messages that were sent and received from my phone. I have contacted my service provider multiple times and have been told that it is not possible, that content of text messages is not retained. I know that this is not true because text messages are used in court cases all over the world on a nearly daily basis. After doing more research, I was advised that lawyer may be able to assist me with getting this information. Do I need a lawyer to prepare the subpoena or is it something I can do myself? Is it possible to do this without an open divorce case?

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You must have an attorney and you must have a case.