Is it possible to get an aggravated assault charge expunged? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2011

Is it possible to get an aggrevated assault charge expunged?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Giannini Law Office, PC
Giannini Law Office, PC | Robert Giannini
A "charge," maybe. A "conviction," no. You could possibly be eligible for a restoration of your civil rights or a pardon. You need to discuss the particulars of your situation with a criminal law attorney.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: