Is it possible to find out what I have a warrant for? 3 Answers as of February 21, 2013

I just found out that I have a Felony warrant, for my arrest. I am in Sacramento, and I found out that I am wanted in L.A. I had an old ticket, but never thought Felony.

You or an attorney cannot either contact the court involved or the police department holding the warrant and ask.
Contact the criminal clerk's office in that court and ask. But, no matter what it is for, to handle a warrant properly, you must turn yourself in to the issuing court, with or without an attorney. On felony charges, the defendant must be personally present at every court hearing and appearance. On misdemeanors and infractions, an attorney can appear in court without the defendant being present. You'll try to negotiate a recall of the warrant[s] and bail reduction or OR release. You'll try to negotiate a plea bargain on any. Failure to Appear charge or probation violation that caused the warrant. You'll try to negotiate a plea bargain or take to trial the outstanding charge that caused the warrant. Effective plea-bargaining, using whatever legal defenses, facts and sympathies there may be, could possibly keep you out of jail/prison, or at least dramatically reduce it, and may enable you to get your probation and programs reinstated. Unless you're competent to effectively represent yourself in court against a professional prosecutor trying to put you in jail, most people hire an attorney who can.
Rizio & Nelson
Rizio & Nelson | John W. Bussman
You can call the local court and they will tell you that over the phone.