Is it possible to file a personal injury lawsuit with a lawyers help after a serious work related injury? 2 Answers as of July 12, 2013

I am already moving forward with a workers compensation suit for being severely injured at work. Is there a way to get a lawyer to help me with a personal injury suit as well?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
E. Ray Critchett, LLC
E. Ray Critchett, LLC | Ray Critchett
Generally, you can obtian an appointment with an attorney to discuss your possible personal injury claim free of charge. I would need additional information to determine whether or not you need to pursue an "intentional tort" claim against your employer or whether or not your injuries were due to the negligence of some third party. You may contact our office to schedule an appointment if you have further questions or if you need assistance with this issue. You can also schedule an appointment or obtain additional information.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 11/6/2012
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
You will have to file a workers compensation claim.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/12/2013
Click to View More Answers: