Is it possible to file a divorce here in the US if my ex-husband is in the Philippines even if I am not a green card holder? 2 Answers as of March 22, 2017

I have working visa and I been here for almost a year. I meet my husband and he took me to another state and we got married there. My husband is a permanent resident for 20 year. He just filed a citizenship just this month.

Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
Yes. File in the county where you have resided for six months. Also, talk to an immigration lawyer before you file.
Your immigration status in California has no bearing on your right to file a divorce action in this jurisdiction. If you've lived in California for at least six months and 3 months in the county where you intend to file your divorce, you qualify for starting a divorce action. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.