Is it possible to clear my record? 6 Answers as of July 24, 2011

I got a failure to stop/ speeding in excess of 100 mph ticket in novemeber of 2010. They suspended my license for 15 days and gave me 3 points on my record is there anyway. I can get that removed because the company I'm trying to get a job for doesnt allow suspended license record for thier insurance

You will not be able top remove something from your record. You can either wait out the term of your suspension or apply to the DMV (with an attorney would be best) to attempt to have your suspension be changed to a probationary period or restricted license.
You may be able to get the case expunged. Contact an attorney to have this done.
Clear?? No. However, you can consider getting the conviction expunged; which would help in obtaining and keeping employment. Many convictions can be 'expunged' from criminal records by proper application and Petition to the court, but only if there was no felony prison time sentenced whether served or not, and if it was not for certain listed Sexual and Domestic Violence crimes, and if all terms of sentencing and at least one year of probation are completed, and if there are no new charges pending. If successful, the conviction would be retroactively withdrawn and the charges dismissed. Expungement does not clear, 'remove' or erase the conviction, but merely changes the record to show 'conviction reversed and dismissed by expungement'. When applying for a job in the private sector, you generally do not have to disclose a conviction if it was expunged. However, the conviction is still a 'prior' or 'strike' for purposes of repeat offense, and must be disclosed on any application for government and professional employment and licensing, bonding, security clearance, etc. The licensing agency and employer then can decide whether you are barred from licensing or employment because of the conviction. The same reasoning applies to employers requiring clean driving records; they would have to decide if they would accept your record. If youre serious about doing this, and you think you qualify under those rules, feel free to contact me for the legal help you'll need.
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann
The Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann | Christopher J. McCann
You can get a criminal conviction removed from your record, that is a misdemeanor or felony, under certain conditions, and the conviction can be denied, though there are many exceptions. Infractions on your driving record will remain on your record for points purposes for 3 years. Typically, driving on a suspended license (usually Vehicle Code 14601.1) is a misdemeanor and can be expunged, but can still be used in the future as a prior conviction in court. It sounds like you have a suspension due to a DMV action (not a conviction). This is not something that cannot be "removed" because it simply means an action was taken against you.
If you are finished with probation (even if it was informal) or if you had no probation, then after 6 months after the conviction, you might be eligible for relief under 1203.4. The problem is that if the company requires you to sign a waiver to view your recordas a condition of employment it will still show up. All it does it let you truthfully statethat you have never been convicted. So if they don't get your permission to view your record but somehow find out about it laterand fire you, you have adefense against the firing and a good law suit. Good luck.
    First of all, you cannot get 3 points for any single incident (the max is 2 points, even for a felony). Contact an attorney about going back to court to reopen the case and to talk to the Judge into giving you traffic school.