Is it possible to change my mind after I already started filing for bankruptcy? Posted on July 21, 2011

I am in the process of filing and a family member insisted that they would help me pay for my bills until I am financially stable again. Is it possible to cancel the file?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: