Is it possible that I can make a payment plan for chapter 13? 9 Answers as of August 17, 2017

Just had a 341 meeting, pro se.

You have to make a monthly payment to the trustee in Chapter 13.
You question is a bit hard to understand. If you file under Chapter 13, you must file a payment plan. Do yourself a favor and find a skilled bankruptcy lawyer. It's almost always worth the investment.
Well there is quite a bit that needs to be considered. I can't answer this because I don't have all the necessary information. Sorry.
It's not possible to be in a Chapter 13 without a payment plan..well, many for a few weeks but if you don't file a payment plan pretty quickly the court will dismiss your case.
Your chapter 13 will not move forward unless you submit a plan according to local court rules.
    That would be a yes.
    OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
    Of course. Most attorneys allow a person to pay most or all of their fees through the chapter 13 payments.
    Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
    What section of bankruptcy did you file? Chapter 7? Did the trustee indicate that there were problems with your petition? Is there a new revenue source for paying on a chapter 13 debt consolidation? Better for you to consult with a licensed atty or paralegal.
    Charles Schneider, P.C.
    Charles Schneider, P.C. | Charles J. Schneider
    You are in an area of law that almost all pro se filers will not survive. You need an attorney. Most attorneys who do not specialize in chapter 13 don't survive.