Is it possible for my stepson to include me in his petition with his father? 3 Answers as of June 16, 2011

My stepson, who is in Virginia, will apply for US citizenship within the year and consequently will file for his father's petition as "immediate relative" this year. Is it possible for me to be petitioned by my stepson so I could go along with my husband? We were married before he turned 14 years old and they lived with me before they went to the US with their biological mom.

If you were married to his biological father before he turned 18, then he is allowed to sponsor you at the same time. He files a separate I-130 petition for you-you are not on the same petition.
Yes your stepson can file an I-130 and I-485 for you; as he was under 18 yrs when you were married to his father and he is over 21yrs when he does file.
If you have adopted him, yes.