Is it possible for my gun rights to be restored after I had my voting rights restored? 1 Answers as of November 22, 2016

I was convicted in 2000 for rape 1st degree and was sentenced to 10 years in confinement with 36 months of custody corrections in which I completed with zero infractions. Since then I have had zero run ins with the law and had my voting rights restored. Now, I'm trying to get my second amendment rights back.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Yes it is possible. You would follow the same process as you did to get your voting rights restored. Check online for the application and required supporting material. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 11/22/2016
Click to View More Answers: