Is it possible for my ex to sue me for child support? Posted on June 14, 2011

I have a 17 year old son and he have live with me for the 17 years, now he thinks he is grown and don't want to listen to the rules of the house so he wants to go where he can do the things that I don't allow him to do and of course the father lets him so this is where he goes, so is it possible for him to sue me for support? And how could I stop this from happening?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: