Is it possible for my brother to get child custody? Posted on August 03, 2011

I am speaking for my brother who is in federal prison until April 2012. The problem is she has no job, no way to support their son so she went and is trying to get child support without divorce. Is it possible and how does that affect his rights once he is out? This is in texas by the way! Thank you! How can he protect his rights and his son? She is in Texas and I'm in Arizona.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: