Is it possible for my boyfriend to bring me to the US? 4 Answers as of March 14, 2011

My boyfriend in Kentucky wants to get me there without him coming here in philippines? Is it possible that I can get there? And what visa should he provide for me?

It is not possible for him to bring you, unless you are engaged. And he needed to have met you at least once in the two years preceding your boyfriend's petition under a K-3 fiance petition. There are other options, especially if you are married, but that is for further discussion. If you wish to have an in-person or phone consultation, call or e-mail me to set up an appointment.
There are only very limited circumstances were a US Citizen can petition his fiance without having physically met within 2 years of filing the I-129F Petition. Generally, the reasons are complete inability to travel due (ex. medical reasons). Reasons, such as inconvenience, lack of money, or ability to take time off from work are not sufficient.
Fianc visa (k-1). But you must have met one another in person, in the past 2 years. For a free consultation contact my office.
It depends on a lot of factors. For instance, how your boyfriend met you, how long ago? how many times you spent together... You are welcome to contact us for assessment of your case and advice on strategy. Or for convenience, you may ask your boyfriend to contact us.