Is it possible for me to get medical reimbursement from my divorce? 1 Answers as of July 20, 2011

My ex husband is ordered to pay 50% of medical expenses, for a while he kept telling me he didn't have to. Until I finally showed him the page on our divorce decree that says he should. So I gave him copies of receipts about 6weeks ago, which total was $275. I haven't received any thing from him. He keeps saying he doesn't have the money, that money is tight. So I'm wondering if there is something I can do to get him to pay.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
File a contempt charge on him.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: