Is it possible for an illegal immigrant in the US to get a divorce with his spouse, who is back in their home country, through the American court? 3 Answers as of September 17, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
It varied from state to state, but certainly in Texas it's possible. If you want a lawyer to handle it, just let me know.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/17/2014
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
If you were married in this country, you can.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/16/2014
Michael G. Murray, P.A.
Michael G. Murray, P.A. | Michael Murray
Yes you definitely can divorce despite one spouse being out of the country. Our firm handles these cases regularly.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/16/2014
Click to View More Answers: