Is it okay for everyone in the workplace, boss included to video tape your computer screen during the work day? 7 Answers as of May 01, 2014

Strouse Legal Services | James C. Strouse
Yes, it is company's work product.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
This is legal in GA. You have a lower expectation of privacy under GA Law in the work place than you do in your own home.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
In Texas, there's no law prohibiting it. If you have a union, you may want to check your contract. If you are a government employee. there may be prohibitions against it.
Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr. | Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
The Boss yes. Others no unless you grant permission or they are managers of the company.
Boss for sure, since it is the company's computer. I suppose if the company allows its computer screens to be taped, that would be allowed as well. However, I would think that the company would frown on that as there is probably proprietary information showing much of the time.
    KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
    Ye it is. You have no expectation of privacy on a company computer. Remember that any e-mails, or websites visited that a record is likely being made by the company.
    Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
    Most likely.