Is it mandatory that my child's settlement money go into a block account? 1 Answers as of September 11, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
S. Joseph Schramm | Joseph Schramm
It is mandatory that any settlement received by a guardian ad litem on behalf of a child first be approved by both the Orpahans' Court as well as the Civil Court Divisions of Common Pleas, but also placed into a trust for the child until the child attains the age of majority (18).
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 9/11/2017
Click to View More Answers: