Is it legal to show different fees to international students and after coming here, university can increase the fees? 2 Answers as of September 11, 2014

When I was in India, I got an I20 from a university with different and less fees. After coming to USA, they increased our tuition fees.

Fees for tuition are set by the university. Fees typically increase from time to time. You would be best advised to discuss the fee increase in more detail with your DSO.
Coane and Associates
Coane and Associates | Bruce Coane
Schools are well-known for increasing their fees Many times you would need to look at the school handbook or catalog which likely states they can increase their fees at any time. If it is a private institution, and you can no longer afford to go to school there, then there may be some legal remedies. If it is a state institution, it would be much more difficult to succeed in asserting legal rights (if any).