Is it legal to sell used underwear? 2 Answers as of July 24, 2013

I'm thinking of starting a used / second hand underwear business. I will have 2 separate websites. 1 men selling and 1 women selling. There will be customization options so certain stains and semen will be included in some of the underwear etc. the buyer will buy used underwear choose to add stains then the seller will do what's required and send to the buyer. I will get the sellers to confirm they are legal age and the buyers are legal age. Is this legal in the UK? Is it legal to send to the USA? 2 separate trading standard authorities have said it is legal and ok to do. I've heard that you can't send certain items by Royal Mail. Is this right? Have you any idea which postal service allows me to send 'dirty' underwear? Also what do I need to do to add pictures and videos of the sellers online. So pictures and videos of the sellers doing solo sexual acts. Obviously they are legal age. Do I just need a copy of their passport/I'd to confirm age and get the buyer to confirm the age?

So, let me get this right. You intend to start a business, and you are on-line attempting to do your due diligence, rather than consulting with an attorney, is that correct? First, that is not criminal defense.
This is an extremely unusual question, a first in my 42 years'e experience. You should seek the advise of a barrister over there as to the legality of such an enterprise. Why not forget about used underwear, I have a very strong feeling your business will attract pitifully FEW customers, and you will be looking for an alternative product to peddle.