Is it legal to sell these products without any written statement from the company? 4 Answers as of October 01, 2013

I’m selling iPhone replacement parts and rebuilt phones on my web page without any kind of written statement from Apple Company.

Mark S. Hubert PC
Mark S. Hubert PC | Mark Hubert
If you are selling refurbished Iphones there should be no problem. If the parts for replacement do not infringe on any patents, then there should be no problems there as well.
Michael M. Ahmadshahi
Michael M. Ahmadshahi | Michael M. Ahmadshahi, Ph.D., Esq.
You'll be ok as long as there are no patents on the replacement parts and the rebuilt phones do not give any impression they are associated with or otherwise authorized by the Apple company.
Law Office of Kirk Buhler
Law Office of Kirk Buhler | Kirk A Buhler
It would depend upon the replacement parts and where you acquire the parts from. If the parts are from Apple or from Apple products (like from broken phones) then Apple has no recourse. If you buy replacements parts that are not from Apple then there may be a violation of Apple patents. Selling rebuilt phones from Apple parts is generally fine because someone paid Apple for the components. If the phone is used or rebuilt using Apple parts you do not need a written statement to sell the phone.
Webb IP Law Group
Webb IP Law Group | Jason P Webb
That sort of thing can get complicated and you don't want the answers to your questions to be on the internet. You should talk directly with an attorney.