Is it legal for the state to revoke my driving privileges if I have fulfilled DUI diversion? 1 Answers as of April 12, 2011

I have completed my diversion for a DUI. The state still have revoked my driving privileges for 30 days and restricted my license for 12 months. Is this legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
Yes, the administrative penalty is separate from the criminal penalty. The diversion is a resolution of the criminal portion of a DUI, the suspension is an administrative action against your driving privileges.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 4/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: