Is it legal for my mother to take the child to a different state and allowed father to see him? 1 Answers as of September 19, 2017

Father and I have joint custody of child. Father left state for work and child and I relocated to another state. We have been living here for a year now.Father refuses to give him back.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Your question is inconsequential, as you need to get to an attorney immediately concerning this.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: