Is it legal for my ex to use my address on our sons medical bills? 1 Answers as of January 19, 2011

My wife repeatedly has put my address on our sons medical bills. We are required by the court to split the bills. Is it illegal for her to use my address? We are in Michigan.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Colucci and Associates
Colucci and Associates | Paul Colucci
It is not technically illegal for the provider to be given the address of either custodial parent. Enforcement of the split pay should not have to involve the provider but there are arrangements which can be implemented to protect your interests and possibly your credit. Call me to discuss the matter further. Thanks for your question.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 1/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: