Is it legal for my ex spouse to keep our son? Posted on August 16, 2011

I live in Montana and my ex is in Washington and I was picking them up from their scheduled visit and my son wants to stay and live with his father regardless of the valid parenting plan. I called the police to have help getting him back and they said they can not do anything other than talk to him. Why can't my ex be arrested for not following the plan? I am now forced with going home without my son and him no longer living with me, how is this legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: