Is it legal for me to re-enter into the United States? 4 Answers as of July 24, 2011

I was arrested 2 times for DUI, One was for pursue, which I didn’t stop. I got bail out and played guilty on court and was given 1 month for surrender which I did. Survey my 3 months in county jail, and then I got deported for 10 years. My mother and my step-dad are US citizen, and also I have 3 kids born in the US, but when I got deported I came back to the US illegally once again. What are my chances, first of all never been convicted of drugs or any serious case

If you reentered the United States illegally, i.e., without inspection, you have virtually no chance of adjusting your status to a legal one based upon the facts described (in my opinion).
Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff
Law Offices of Joel H. Wolff | Joel Henry Wolff
Your chances are very slim unless you have unique circumstances. Please contact me directly and with more information I can give you a better idea of your chances.
By coming back after deportation, you triggered the permanent bar. If you are still in the US and be arrested by ICE, you will be deported for 20 years this time. You will have to stay outside US for 10 years and then apply for a waiver.
DUI is more serious as it sounds in Immigration. Coming back after deportation is a felony. Your case is complicated. You definitely need a lawyer.