Is it legal for me to move if I am the primary guardian of my children? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2011

I have had my children for over 10 years with no help from my ex husband and he decided to pretend to be involved after I remarried last year. My new husband is in the navy and the judge ruled last year that I couldn't move with the kids? Why? What can be done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
Your only choice is to get permission from the Court or your ex.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: