Is it legal for a employer to give out check stops and not give you any money? 4 Answers as of March 28, 2016

Work for a company hasn't got paid. My employer wants to give the employees their check stops every two weeks even though we haven't seen any money in months.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
Employees are required to be paid for all hours worked pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act. . I suggest visiting with the nearest US Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Compliance Officer and file a complaint against the Company. They have the ability to audit the company.
S. Joseph Schramm | Joseph Schramm
You should consider filing an action against the employer under the Pennsylvania Wage Payment Law and the Federal Labor Relations Act. For this, you will have to retain counsel.
Behren Law Firm
Behren Law Firm | Scott Behren
You might want to go to the US Dept of Labor or fire a lawyer to sue them for your money. Feel free to call or email to discuss further.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
You should be paid for work you did for your employer. If you are in Wisconsin, contact the Equal Rights Division. Or contact the US Dept. of Labor.