Is it illegal for someone to post nude photos of me on social networking sites without my consent? 9 Answers as of January 18, 2013

Multiple people are posting nude images all over Facebook, 4Chan, and many other sites. I have asked them to stop and remove them, and they just started posting them more frequently. The posts also include my name, address, phone number, work place, and vehicle description, as well as my personal Facebook link. Is this illegal for them to do this to me?

Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
Would have to question where the person got the photo. The legality of that issue would need to be addressed with your state attorney general. They can answer that better than I can. It is cruel, mean, uncalled for, no doubt. If you need to contact your social media site and complain, do so. Please do not get too upset over it. Talk to your parents or a counselor. Acts such as that should not occur.
Fenaughty & Associates, PC
Fenaughty & Associates, PC | Dan Fenaughty
Sounds like a defamation action. If you know who these people are, include them as defendants in your lawsuit.
Coud be a bassis for a restraining order. It might be in violation of some of the social network's policies, so report these people to the respective companies.
Did you originally provide the pictures? Then, stop playing on Facebook.
Connell-Savela
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
If the photos were legally obtained and you are of age then it's legal.