Is it difficult to get an E-2 visa? 4 Answers as of December 19, 2010

I would like to open a company soon. How much would your services cost to get an E-2 visa?

I am acquainted with the E-2 process, having done it once before. But it will run for up to a year, and it is time-consuming and expensive. Not counting the government fees, I would charge from $5,000-$7,000, not counting government fees, for the privilege of representing you and your company. If you want to discuss this matter further, by all means e-mail or call, to set up an in-person or telephonic consultation.
Should not be too difficult (considering these adverse economic times) if the prospective investor has sufficient capital and a credible business plan and otherwise no adverse circumstances in his background that could militate against him being granted such a visa.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
It would cost $3000 for an E-2 visa.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
No it is not very difficult. What country are you from. My cost would be dependent on whether you are here in the US or overseas.