Is it anyway possible to get a the theft felony off of your record? 1 Answers as of March 06, 2013

2007 convicted. Elkhart, in Superior court 5. 3 counts of d felony. Sentence 4 years 2 suspended 2 in work release and 2 yrs probation. Completed sentence and probation. Oct 2011.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The O'Hanlon Law Firm, P.C. | Stephen O'Hanlon
It will be very difficult but not impossible. It must have been a serious case and/or you must have had a prior record to get that amount of time.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 3/6/2013
Click to View More Answers: