Is it against the law to tape someones phone conversations during a divorce? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2011

My separated husband of 1 1/2 years planted listening devices in my friends home, and taped my cell phone conversations, my friends, and his sisters. They also broke into her apt. and planted listening devices. They admitted this in a recent deposition, and they also recorded face to face conversations and then accidentally turned it over to me. They were also ordered on a cpo to stay out of my muslim divorce by the magistrate. They continue to get involved. I think I need a more prepared attorney.

Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
I think you need to talk with the police about harassment and stalking from the use of microphones you described. Then sit down and share your concerns with your domestic relations attorney.