Is it against the law to leave the state with my son? Posted on March 31, 2011

I would like to move out of Tennessee with my son. I have been separated from the childs father for a year now. He has been living with his girlfriend since.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: