Is it against the law if she is withholding my daughter from me in any contact and if so, what can I do to resolve this? 1 Answers as of September 25, 2017

My ex girlfriend and I have a little girl together which now we aren't together. I'm with someone new and my daughter’s mom doesn't like my current girlfriend. I moved to a different state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
Hire an attorney here and file a Complaint for visitation. What the mother is doing is not against the law unless there is a court order requiring her to provide access with your daughter.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 9/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: