Is it against the law for a married man to sign a birth certificate to another woman’s baby? 4 Answers as of December 16, 2013

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 16 months now and we have a 3 month old son together but he is still married to another woman. My family says it was against the law for him to sign it.

Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Frances An
No. It is not against the law for a married man to sign a birth certificate to another woman's baby. If he is the biological father, he should sign the birth certificate. What should happen now? He should divorce his wife and marry you and help you raise your son. That's would should happen, in my humble opinion.
No, it is not and he can sign if he is the father. However, I would suggest that you should get your legal house in order.
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
No it is nor illegal.
Nope, it is not against the law for a man to acknowledge his child. It might actually be against the law if he didn't.