Is it abandonment if I filed chapter 13 on a vehicle in April of 2015 and they still haven’t repossessed it? 3 Answers as of August 30, 2017

The vehicle has not been repossessed and has been sitting on my property for almost two years. Since they haven't retrieved it, is it considered abandonment? What should I do about the vehicle? It isn't tagged and I do not have the title.

Filing a Chapter 13 resulted in the bankruptcy court issuing a STAY preventing the lender from repossessing the vehicle. So as there is a court order stopping the creditor from acting, you can hardly say that the lender has ABANDONED the vehicle.
A lender has the right but no obligation to repossess a vehicle when the loan is in default. If the vehicle is a nuisance, file a motion to modify your Chapter 13 to allow you to junk the vehicle.
You may file a motion to reopen the case - then file a motion to redeem the vehicle for $1.00. You take that court order to the DMV to get title.