Is he still entitled to it and can I add my daughter to the title to make it mine and hers? 1 Answers as of November 29, 2016

My property is a sole separate property. The house was paid for 100% from a gift mom gave me. There is proof my husband was on title but he signed an inter-spousal transfer deed. Now, he left me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Based upon the information contained in your question it sounds as if the real property is your separate. More information is needed. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: