Is father of my child underemployed for child support? Posted on May 15, 2011

The father of my daughter works as a substitute teacher, but his degree is math n science, and holds a masters and is working on his second masters. He gets paid minimum wage and he chooses not to get certified to have a salary job. He wants to avoid child support at all cost and the order is set for 215 a month and he is appealing to lower it. Can I appeal for more support since also my 12 month old goes to day care and I pay that out of my pocket and I’m also a substitute teacher?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: