Is a DUI out of state going to cause me license to be suspended? 3 Answers as of April 15, 2011

I live in Alabama and have a drivers license from here. Last year I got a DUI in Texas, causing my driving privileges to be restricted. Will this cause my license to be suspended? How will this change my rights here?

A DUI conviction is Texas will be reported to the Alabama Department of Public Safety in the State of Alabama. Your license is subject to being suspended. This does not always happen and I cannot explain why it happens sometime and not other times.
Hand and Associates
Hand and Associates | Ben Hand, Jr.
Yes it can most States honor others reporting. We would be glad to help you. Feel free to call us.
Most probably. TX has been a member of the interstate drivers compact since 1993. There are only a few states that don't participate in the compact.