Is child support tax deductible? Posted on October 21, 2010

This is the first year that I paid child support to my ex. Can I claim it as a deduction on my income tax return?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: