Is a bar liable for anything if they took someone outside before calling an ambulance to avoid liabilties? 2 Answers as of July 19, 2011

My cousin is asking for my help and anyones help - she was recently slipped some date rape drug in a drink at the bar of a local bar pulled into the womens room by the guy we suspect did it and the manager of the bar knew she needed help but made the bounces physically drag her outside before calling the ambulance to avoid liability is there anything that can be done to hold said bar responsible for anything?

The bar is still potentially liable whether they dragged her outside or not. It happened within the bar. Consult with a Personal Injury attorney and go over the case and retain them if you like them. Good luck.
It depends. Were any injuries she sustained made worse by what the bar did? If yes, then it might be worthwhile suing.