Is an error in the ticket written grounds for dismissal? 4 Answers as of December 04, 2014

The officer states in citation that I have an operator's license when, in fact, I have a chauffeur license. The citation clearly has fields for either or.

Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
Unless the ticket is for something that was made illegal by the fact that you did not have a chauffeur's license, this probably is not going to make a difference.
That's a minor scrivener's error. Sorry, but it won't get it dismissed. Get an attorney involved to get the best deal possible.
Very, very doubtful. The ticket will be corrected or amended if that is the only issue. Consult with an attorney.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
It depends on what the ticket is for...what is alleged that occurred. If harmless error generally it can be corrected. If pertains to the license, would need added facts.